Nifty Feeding Cup is a reusable product for feeding breast milk to newborns with breastfeeding difficulties. It is a simple to use, easy to clean and culturally appropriate feeding solution which allows the infant to control the pace of feeding.
• Soft silicone material, Not made with natural rubber latex
• Safe for food contact according to regulation 1935/2004
• Mass: Approx. 23.5 g
• Volume: 5 to 40 ml
• Operating Temperature:-18 °C to +50 °C
• Storage temperature: -40 °C to +60 °C
• Milimeter feeding measurements on side of cup.
• Reservoir for infant to lap the milk from cup to control pace of feeding.
• Suitable for reprocessing with the following methods:
- Steam autoclaving at 136 °C, 10-20 minutes
- Chemical disinfection with 0.5% chlorine solution, 20 minutes, and rinsed 3 times with clean water afterwards
- Boiling in water, 10 minutes
For further queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,0120 4673673